In order to start any communication and business with our company you should inform us of some personal data according to the existing National, European and International legal framework. Especially, according to the GDPR 679/2016 of the European Community.
We ask you only the basic information to start and complete our business cooperation with you and/or your company. Therefore, we ask your full name and surname, your company name, your address, your VAT (tax) number, your tax authority, your telephone numbers (also your mobile number), your e-mail address, the name of the responsible account person, etc. All the above data are kept with us and are not revealed to anybody else or to any third party in any way and manner. They are all used from us in order:
- To issue all accounting documents for the goods and services bought from us,
- To meet all conditions of the services we provide you under our business relationship,
- To meet all after sales services,
- To serve the best normal function of our site.
In exemption our company may reveal any personal data in the following cases:
- To any third parties with whom we cooperate in order to support our services to you and better provide you our products,
- If the law or any legal court authority or government authority demands us.
Furthermore, in any time and case you can change your personal data if there is a reason for that or you want limit or cancel any information by emailing us at [email protected].
The present Policy is updated whenever it is required without any previous notice, always in the existing legal framework of protection of personal data.